At Team FSI, talented commercial building experts and experienced professionals are essential to our industry-leading service and long term success goals. We welcome potential candidates to submit their resume via fax, or through email at email@example.com. For more information of career opportunities and current job openings, we invite you to get in touch during regular business hours.
FSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and the selection decisions are based exclusively on job-related factors.
Construction Site Superintendent
The superintendent must have or strive to achieve the following attributes:
- Strong organization and field administration skills in order to see that a project is completed within schedule and budget.
- A professional work ethic, team attitude, and be able to anticipate, and resolve possible issues on the project.
- Capable of efficiently reading, understanding the contract scope of work, project schedule, and have a good technical understanding of construction means, methods, and techniques.
- Capable of maintaining high quality of final product.
- Schedule, attend, and run subcontractor and or project meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED; 2 or 4 year vocational school or college degree in construction technology, construction management, operations management or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 year commercial construction experience with minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
We welcome potential candidates to submit their resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Always taking applications for carpenters, framers, and carpenter finishers.